Spoke to my GM for over an hour yesterday after work. He’d come up to me and asked me if I’d changed my mind yet. In my work mind state I had no idea what to say. Responded with my typical patented unreadiness “OK, now I can’t function.”
He asked me to speak with him at the end of the day. What do I say, what do I do…. when it all comes down?
I decided to negotiate.
#1. Move my clock in time up a half hour later – 7:30 am. I need to make sure my son gets on his school bus every morning.
#2. A Raise.
#3. ::Further:: one on one training. Based on billing and acquiring access to billing contacts and programs.
Now, to wait for a meeting with my boss Mike and the GM on Friday.
Mike may want to hire on others and go in a new direction. We’ll see.
To be continued…